We are centrally located in Luton, just a few miles north of London, Stockwood Hotel is an ideal choice for business and leisure travellers alike.
The property is within a stone’s throw of the town centre as well as London Luton Airport. The town railway station and the M1 motorway are both very close at hand, thus providing easy access to the vibrant city of London.
The Stockwood Hotel offers a wide range of well appointed accommodation, functional meeting facilities, a cosy bar, Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the property and above all great value for money coupled with friendly and attentive service.
Easy access to London Luton airport. We are 5mins walk from Luton town centre. All rooms come with a complimentary continental breakfast. Car parking is available on site (limited spaces). Long term parking also available.
Parking & Transportation
- Free parking on availabilty.
- Nearby pay to park.
- Free street parking.
- Airport Parking on request charges apply.
- Payment can also be taken in Euros and US dollars
- Express check out
- Left luggage / Storage facilities (additional charge)
- Baggage Storage (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Currency Exchange (Charges apply)
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Lounge / Bar
Family / Children's Services
- Cots / Cribs
Check In / Check Out
• You may Check-In from 14:00 hours onwards.
• Check-Out is by 10:30 hours.
• Early Check-In & Late Check-Out can be arranged
Children over the age of 12 are charged as adults.
Pets : No pets allowed in the hotel
We take payment on arrival for rooms to avoid confusion and provide an express checkout for our customers.
In the event of a no show or a cancellation with less than 2 day notice prior to the date of arrival, an amount equivalent to 100% of the total booking value will be charged.
If you intend on coming after 10pm, please can you state what time you intend to arrive please. Including useful information like flight number.
Payment – We accept
• Maestro (Switch)
We do not accept Solo and Visa Electron sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
A Credit card or Debit card is required as a guarantee.
Monday-Friday 07:00 – 09:30
Saturday-Sunday 08:00 – 09:15
We require 48 hours notice to cancel a reservation, failure to do so will result in a charge of the full booking value.
Cancellations for rooms booked on the same day are chargeable if cancelled after 4pm
We have an ideal facility for small meetings, hobby meets or even small parties. Please call to reserve the meeting facility on 01582 721 000.
- LCD Projector available – Additional business facilities are listed below.
- Tea/Coffee inclusive with all bookings
- Biscuits and small buffets (Hot or Cold) can be organised at your request
- We can tailor make a service for you.
Please ask staff at reception on arrival for any of the services that we offer. Our staff are always there to be of service.
- Internet access
- Black & White photocopying
- Fax service
Get In Touch
Address: 41-43 Stockwood Crescent
Luton, Bedfordshire LU1 3SS
Phone: +44 (0)1582 721 000
Fax: +44 (0)1582 721 042
From Junction 10 of M1
Go straight down passing the Stockwood golf course on your left
On your right will be a Shell petrol Garage, we are located opposite this garage
From Luton Airport to Stockwood Hotel
At this roundabout (Kidney Wood Roundabout) take a right (The Third Exit). Go straight down passing the Stockwood golf course on your left. On your right will be a Shell petrol Garage, we are located opposite this station.